The ultimate responsibility for safeguarding children at Ann Cam lies with Mr Chris Ward, the Headteacher. Our Designated Safeguarding Lead (DSL) is Mrs Katherine Urding.
Safeguarding children involves child protection but also takes a wider role. Every educational setting must have a Safeguarding (Child Protection) policy, which in conjunction with other school policies (e.g. SEND, behaviour, anti-bullying) should enable pupils and staff to feel supported in a safe and caring environment.
Sharon Cale (DSL at Amberley Parochial School) is currently acting as cover DSL, due to the cancellation of our DSL's training due to Covid-19.
DSL- Mrs Katherine Urding
Deputy DSL- Mr Chris Ward
Deputy DSL- Mrs Vanessa Ward
Safeguarding Governor- Mrs Lynn Walker
- Ann Cam Acceptable Use policy 2019-20
- Ann Cam anti bullying policy 2020
- Ann Cam Attendance Policy 2020
- Ann Cam Behaviour policy 2020
- Ann Cam Complaints Policy 2020
- Ann Cam Confidentiality Policy 2020
- Ann Cam E-Safety Policy 2019
- Ann Cam Health and Safety Policy 2020
- Ann Cam Offer of Early Help September 2019
- Ann Cam PSCHE Policy 2017
- Ann Cam RSE policy 2017
- Ann Cam safer recruitment policy 2019-2020
- Ann Cam SEND policy 2019
- Ann Cam Staff Behaviour Policy 2020-2021
- Ann Cam Whistleblowing policy 2019-20